We'd like to recognize the hard work that our committee chairs, board members, PD officers and consultants have provided, just a little token to say "Thank You!"
Meet our Grand Prize Winner from the BPRO Fall Conference! Please congratulate Brian Henderson!! Look at the smile on his face - doesn't that say everything!!
Just shows you that those raffles we have are often so great - who wouldn't want to stay at the beautiful Omni Homestead Resort!!
We want to congratulate our very own Carolyn Harlow for her receipt of the Betty Richardson Scholarship, a well deserved recipient. Carolyn is pictured here receiving her award from Harrisonburg/Rockingham DSS Director Celest Williams.
1. SNAP and TANF applications showing up under Change or Renewal inboxes: T#s that apply for MA who also request SNAP or TANF are attempted to be processed by Self Direct and are populated into your name in the change or renewal MWS inboxes (even though SNAP or TANF is not active). Because they are suddenly not showing up in our MWS applications Inbox (LIKE THEY ARE SUPPOSED TO) they don’t go through Case Opening. You also don’t find them until you get your VaCMS alert to pull that T# from the Change or Renewal inbox suddenly to realize that they also applied for SNAP or TANF.
2. Self Direct is not evaluating all members being requested for under FFM and are also creating cases and trying to evaluate members under case names that cannot conduct MA business.
3. DUPLICATE CLIENT IDs and CASES: Self Direct is increasing the frequency of duplicating Client IDs, when that member already exists in VaCMS. Same thing is happening when an existing case is in status or being processed for something here… Self Direct is moving forward with creating duplicate cases and processing them.
4. Applications reporting new address, populates the following when Self Direct completes registration of a MA who also request SNAP or TANF: This is an issue that mostly case openers will come across. If the case is active in a locality (say MA active in Richmond), the new application for MA and SNAP indicates a new residing locality (say Henrico),… and is touched by Self Direct doing the following….
- Populates the new locality on the case (say FIPS 087), BUT
- …keeps the prior locality worker populated (xxx760) on the case.
Please contact your regional consultants or send in a Help Desk ticket if needed.
It is always nice to receive a Thank You! Our members are the best at helping the less fortunate, we know that there are people in our community who need our help and we are always there to extend a helping hand. We appreciate the letter of thanks Safehome
EXTRA,EXTRA, READ ALL ABOUT IT!!!
Just what everyone has been waiting for, the release of the BPRO 2019 Fall Conference Program. It gives you the scoop on our upcoming workshops and the fun we have in store for our members. We hope you will take the time to look over all the information - make notes of the workshops you want to attend and then sit back and wait for our conference to begin on October 23rd. We look forward to seeing everyone!!
click on the image to the left to access the program
Latest News & Information